This will be an opportunity to learn or practice stitches/techniques/threads:
- an amazing Rounded Bargello with a brick beaded center
- the double stitch, one of my personal favorites - using Impressions and a coordinating bead
- awesome new thread used in the leaves: Straw Silk
- a laid-filling background using Flair
- a chance to work with Memory Thread
- my new Stitching Plan!
- and lots of FUN
Details on the Pocket Full of Stitches website class page: http://www.pfos.com/PocketFullofStitchesClasses.htm. Call the shop for more information or to sign up. Additional classes will be announced as the schedules are confirmed.
I have created two new pages - see the links under the title at the top of the blog page - one for stitching plans available for purchase and the other for upcoming teaching events. Check it out and stay tuned for updates!