Friday, January 23, 2015

Long time no see....

Well, I haven't put a single stitch into a canvas since before Thanksgiving.  I think it's time to get going again.

I got sick for most of December, then holidays, then work on my house and daughter home from college so I wanted to spend time with her....now that things are settling back to "normal", I have decided to take inventory of all my stash and get organized...possibly even get a plan together for completing some it.  I also want to send off a couple of ornaments to be finished to start "testing" out finishers and prices.  I have hundreds to get done and I'm bound and determined to get it started in 2015. 

So stay tuned for stash inventory...scary as that may be.   I will put my brave panties on and go for it.  I have to get a clue about what I have to stitch and need to stitch and want to stitch or want to pass on to someone else.   I can do it. 

Happy start to the new year....2015 is going to be the BEST yet! 

XOXO,
Suzanne

1 comment:

Diane Gasior said...

You and I together can get stitching this month. Glad yor feeling better and I can't wait to see what you get finished and your critique of the finishing and finisher.