Thursday, October 23, 2014

Exciting new project underway.....

If you liked the small round Mr. & Mrs. Santa suit ornaments I posted recently, then you will LOVE this as much as I did.  Here is a sneak peak (or two)....

 
 
Stay tuned.  Last weekend, I escaped to NYC for a few days with the gals in my family...mothers, daughters, nieces, aunts, and friends --- nine of us ranging in age from 21 to 78......And we had a most wonderful time.  Came back a little sick...not sure if it was all the drinking and partying (not used to that) or the change in climate and air quality as it's quite different from Texas or well, who knows?   So my stitching might be impaired for a few days while I sleep and recover from this yuckiness but I will post more on this wonderful pillow project soon.
 
XOXO,
Suzanne
 
 
P.S.  I am trying to keep up with my "stitching plans" but I will at least throw one together if someone asks for it.  So if you decide you want the plan for any of these projects that I created myself, just let me know via email and I can send you the pdf guide for reference and ideas.  Until I consider myself a professional stitch guide writer, there is no fee. And since it's free, there is no pressure for it to be perfect...so, there's THAT.   heehee
 
P.S.S.  I do not re-release any guide that was written or provided by a shop/writer, only those that were my creation in entirety.  thank you.

4 comments:

FrenchTeacher said...

Suzanne,
Would you kindly email the PDF for your plan for this Santa Suit? Love all the stitches

Deb

Suzanne said...

Need an email address please....

Thanks!

Jane Norris said...

I would like a PDF on all of your original stitch guides. I just discovered you Suzanne and love your creative ideas. We used to live in Dallas but retired to the coast just north of San Diego.
Happy holidays and my email is gogonorris@gmail.com

Many thanks!!!
GoGo

Deborah Dunham said...

Suzanne, I love the stitch on Santa's suit. Could I get the stitch guide for the Santa from the October 23rd post? Thanks. Deb

dbdunham@gmail.com