Thursday, September 4, 2014

FUN

I got so excited at the Pocket Full of Stitches July sale when I saw this new Scott Church design-had to have it!   Right.   Then. 




I was so excited to stitch the tail that I just dove right in.  Stitched it first because I thought I would be brushing the heck out of it - and I still might be...but now I'm a little worried about how I'm going to get the background placed.  I guess I will have to tape the fluffy tail down. 

I know it looks a little wild and crazy but I can tame it a little more when I get the body stitched although I have no idea what I'm doing on that part yet.   And my current plan is to actually knit a tiny little scarf for his neck and couch it on at the end. 

So, here is the close up....although it's still difficult to really see it.

























I might decide to rip it out and start over...not sure yet.  I tried skipping every other stitch and every other row on the turkey work but it is still pretty thick.  I guess we will see....

Hope you are stitching something super FUN!

XOXO,
Suzanne

1 comment:

Cindy Minick said...

So envious you live near Pocketful of Stitches! Love your idea of knitting the scarf, keep us updated on your progress.