Monday, February 3, 2014

Michael, my favorite Snowman

 
We didn't have quite enough snow this weekend in Lubbock for the kids to build a snowman, but it sure was pretty while it lasted.   My favorite thing about waking up early in the morning to a world covered in snow is the silence.   It's breathtaking. 
 
All of my new foster kids enjoyed the snow - they hadn't seen snow in years.  I bundled them all up and sent them out to play....pretty cute. 
 
Hope that you are staying warm where you are and hopefully stitching something winter wonderful like Michael, the snowman.   This adorable ornament was a stitch guide from PFOS.  I like it so much, I might just stitch it again.  :)
 
XOXO,
Suzanne

2 comments:

Susan Cavender said...

Love this!!! What is the sky/background needlepoint stitch???
WHERE did you get this???
It's GREAT!!!
Susan

Suzanne said...

Pocket Full of Stitches in Lubbock...they did the stitch guide/kit. So much fun to stitch. I am pretty sure the background is diagonal scotch. My foster daughter just did one and changed the colors to aqua and yellow instead of green/pink and it is adorable! Get one...it's really fun. :)