Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Heart Love

Don't ya just love these little hearts?   They stitch up fairly fast and look so presh!

My eventual goal is to have an entire ornament tree of them for Spring/Valentine's. 
 
These little AT hearts are perfect for using up stash threads like I did...and don't forget to add a little BLING!  You also get to try out all those stitches you've never used because there are so many little areas or stripes to experiment on.  I just might have to go down to my LNS and get a few more of these little cuties.
 
 
 

 
Obviously these are my favorite colors as well.   Gotta love me some aqua, olive, and coral!
 
Happy stitching this week.  Stay warm.
 
XOXO,
Suzanne

1 comment:

Steph's Stitching said...

I just finished my first one and they are fun. Yours are so cute!