Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer is here!

I've been so busy...away from stitching and away from blogging...whew!  I have made a little progress on the Monster's Ball background though...just the sky so far but I'm almost done with that part.


I'm hoping to get some time to stitch this week but no promises.   I'm beginning to think this might be a slow summer for my needlepoint activities.  I guess that's a good thing if it means I'm busy with friends and activities but I miss stitching.   Hope you guys don't abandon me.  I'll try to find something really fun to post from my old completed projects if I can't seem to get more progress on current projects soon.

Hope you are having a fabulous summer so far!

XOXO,
Suzanne

4 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Not to worry. I have you in my RSS reader so whenever you can post, I'll find your message. Just have fun this summer and stitch when you can. We'll all be here when the weather gets nasty and you are back blogging more regularly.

Denise & Linda said...

What a fun canvas! You are doing a great job on the background.

Diane Gasior said...

Can't wait to see updates on this canvas. It is so cute.

Marilyn Hall said...

Keep going...slow are time is understandable. It will be fun to see the stitches you select.