Thursday, April 25, 2013

Monster's Ball.....continued...

As you know, I'm stitching the Monster's Ball Halloween club from ACOD.   I have nine of the characters stitched and I need to finish two witches and a devil.  They are SO CUTE!

I bought threads this last weekend to start on the very large background piece.  It is just too cute to display them without it - it tells the story, which I love.


I am starting with the background areas so I have threads for the sky, the grass, the tree and the bricks.   Hopefully that will inspire me to keep stitching and finish up my adorable little characters.  I have also already planned to use glow-in-the-dark thread for the ghosts and the eyes if possible. 

So exciting!

XOXO,
Suzanne

3 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

What fun! I've enjoyed seeing how the monsters all come to life so having them in a setting will be wonderful. Stitch faster, ok?

NCPat said...

How cute! Can't wait to see all of it!

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

By the way, Suzanne, Frances is also stitching this set. I thought you'd like to see the finishing on one piece.
http://stitcherie.ning.com/photo/hairy-blue-monster?context=latest