Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cow - Children's Christmas Pageant

Darling Cow!


And to me, he looks like he has sock feet sticking out from his little jeans...I love that. 

This is the last of the twelve pieces in the Children's Christmas Pageant club.   Remember that it's a past club from Pocket Full of Stitches in Lubbock so you can sign up to receive monthly or you can buy them all at one time and work on the whole set.   Click here for the link:  http://www.pfos.com/ChristmasClubs/Our%20Children's%20Pageant/page1.HTM

Now, I will need to move on to something else...or maybe finish the Monster's Ball that I started showing you previously.    Yep, that's what I need to do.    Stay tuned to see if I follow through or not.   So many things to stitch...so little time.  

XOXO,
Suzanne

2 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

This is a very charming series, and a totally different take on the traditional Nativity set. I hope you show them off finished one day!

Suzanne said...

So do I! (heehee)