Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring Break

Well, I haven't been stitching much lately.  I was hoping to finish the last few in the Halloween Monster's Ball set and be able to show you.  I got it out to stitch and then had to put it back up because I was hosting my college daughter and her friends on their way from Austin to Ruidoso for Spring Break snow-skiing!  



On the plus side, one of my daughter's friends is a needlepointer and a scrapbooker herself....so guess what?!?!?!!?! I got to show off my collection....it was fun to go through the stack of completed items and hear the oohs and ahhs....usually I'm the only one marvelling at my brilliance since my daughter is no longer at home. LOL Although, being the wonderful person that she is, my daughter usually indulges me texting photos to her during my projects especially when I'm finished with a piece. Isn't she sweet?


I promise to show the remaining two witches and a devil from the Monster's Ball as soon as I get them done.   In the meantime, I'll show my other favorite ACOD club...The Children's Christmas Pageant.  I will photograph them and show you one at a time....until then, here is a little teaser....


Hope you are stitching more than me.....

XOXO,
Suzanne

1 comment:

Steph's Stitching said...

So fun when they are home.