Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Angel - Children's Christmas Pageant

How adorable is she????


Above, you'll notice her little pink ballerina slippers and I created a beaded trim on the edges of her dress.  I don't think that was in the stitch guide but you know that I have to "tweak" things.  :)  I love the sparkle in her wings and the matte flair of her sweet dress.

I really love her great hair made of french knots and the couched halo made of a really heavy braided cord.   She is one of my very favorites for sure.
And best of all for this entire club is the aqua blue background which is my most favorite color of all.  

XOXO,
Suzanne

2 comments:

Cindy Minick said...

She is very adorable! Great stitching. Just found your blog and have enjoyed viewing all your previous posts and admiring your stitching.

Suzanne said...

Thank you! Glad you're here...keep coming back! :)