Friday, February 8, 2013

the Bride of Frankenstein

Here she is...



Isn't she awesome?  Gotta love her two different colored eyes and her crazy hair.   I added some pearl drop earrings to put her over the top.   And made the roses really stand out....I love her.  

Remember that this is part of The Monster's Ball club.   I will be showing you all the pieces as I complete them.   This is the first time that I 'rounded out' the background and made it more prevalent in a set.    It looks yellow here but it's "Screamin' Green" as one of the Pockettes from PFOS said when I picked it up.   It's like a halloween version of an almost neon yellow/green....very fun color.    I had to order extra thread to do it that way.  I'll be interested to see how they turn out when "finished."

XOXO,
Suzanne