Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Back from the Beach...

Well, I made it home from vacay!  We made a quick trip from Austin down to Port Aransas/Rockport, Texas for a few day of rest and relaxation...AND IT WAS WONDERFUL!  

We played games, worked puzzles, played on the beach even though it was FREEZING!   We ate good food and made delicious green juices at home.  We watched movies and spent a day at the Texas State Aquarium in Corpus Christi which was also a lot of fun.  Needless to say, I didn't take a single needlepoint piece with me.   I might have enjoyed it since I wake up a few hours earlier than everyone else, but it was fun to just read and relax.   So, I guess I have some stitching-catching up to do, huh?

Here's a couple of fun pics from the week:  

AC and me

My beautiful daughter

XOXO,
Suzanne

3 comments:

Steph's Stitching said...

I love Port A. Happy New Year to you!

Sandy said...

You and your daughter look so much alike. Looks like y'all were having fun.

Suzanne said...

Thanks, ladies! It was wonderful to spend time with my girl....it's been different in my empty nest...I don't like it very much. Posted that pic on fb and everyone is going crazy telling us how much we look alike. :)