Monday, December 17, 2012

On the third and fourth day of Christmas...




I intentionally did not stitch the leaves and bow at the top of each pear because I wanted to finish them in the actual shape of a pear.   I bought some beautiful ribbons and pear leaves to send to the finisher to add to the top.   And of course I put a few of my own touches on these...like the rafia grass in the basket above.   But this stitch guide is so fantastic that I didn't change much.   Seriously...it's THAT GOOD!  

XOXO,
Suzanne

3 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Thanks. I was wondering....

Steph's Stitching said...

These are wonderful. Great minds think alike. I am posting my ancient Shelly Tribbey 12 Days right now. Yours is much better!

Suzanne said...

Not better...just different. Thanks! Merry Christmas!