Sunday, December 16, 2012

On the first and second day of Christmas....



This beautiful set is one of my all-time favorites.  It was such a great stitch guide that I just couldn't wait to stitch the next one....and the next one....until I was done!   Pocket Full of Stitches, and the AMAZING Rhea, are credited for the incredible stitch selections for Kelly Clark's 12 Days of Christmas Pears.  Here is the link for the monthly club at PFOS:  http://www.pfos.com/ChristmasClubs/Kelly%20Clarks%2012%20Days/KellyClarkTwelveDays1.HTM

Check back tomorrow...and the next day.......until we're done with the set.   Not too late to add this set to your Christmas list.

XOXO,
Suzanne

2 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

The bows at the top are unstitched because you will have them finished with real ribbons?

These are pretty. First time I've gotten a good look at them. Suzanne is a bad influence!

Suzanne said...

Yes, I wanted them to be pear-shaped and I'm putting leaves and ribbons on top. Yea!