Thursday, November 8, 2012

Unleash the Power Within

"There is always room in your life for thinking bigger, pushing limits, and imagining the impossible."    ~Tony Robbins

As you know, my lovely daughter and I recently travelled to Orlando, Florida for one of THE most amazing experiences of my life....one that's been on my bucket list for over 20 years.   We transformed our life at the Anthony Robbins - Unleash the Power Within conference.   And yes, we did the FIREWALK and it was exhilarating!  


If you ever have an opportunity to go to one of these live events, don't pass it up...it's totally worth it!    My bucket list item was updated to "Tony Robbins FIJI"...that's where I'm headed next....woo-hoo!

XOXO,
Suzanne

P.S.       www.tonyrobbins.com

3 comments:

Anne Bloom said...

In my humble opinion, you've lost your ever loving mind!

Suzanne said...

I totally know what you mean...for real. I wasn't planning to walk on the fire until about an hour before I actually did it! 2200 degree coals....one would have to be out of their mind...at least temporarily. LOL It was awesome and such a fun thing to do with my daughter who didn't hesitate for a second. Memories.

Annette said...

Ok Suzanne, I thought i was brave to sky dive this year but girl walking on coals nope I will leave it to the brave. Your daughter is beautiful BTW.