Saturday, October 27, 2012

Unite in LOVE

This is my new Foster-Adopt ornament.  Pretty simple but should be nice if I can come up with something interesting to do to it.  I'm still trying to use only products from my stash so I started basketweave background.  I'm thinking I will do a Rhodes heart in fyreworks or neon rays and maybe beading on the words.  OR I might swap that and use neon rays or memory thread for the words and then I can bead the hearts.   No idea how to pop the arms out - don't want to use basketweave since that's the background.  Will have to think of something. 
Hope everyone is having a festive Halloween holiday time.  
XOXO,
Suzanne

2 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Have you seen Stephanie's stars on her Betsy canvas? I think you might pad the arms then wrap them with Flair to get a similar effect.

http://stephsstitching.blogspot.com/2012/10/betsy-ross.html

Suzanne said...

Love it! I'm going to try that!