Monday, October 15, 2012

A few of my favorite things...

I’m Suzanne and I love needlepoint! I have a wonderful 19 year-old daughter, Anna Clare, and two sweet dogs, Holly and Winston. My love of stitching began with crewel embroidery at the knee of my Grandmother when I was about 6 or 7 years old. I’ve been a “crafty” one all my life. While I still love all forms of sewing and needlework, etc., needlepoint is my favorite by a landslide.
It's my blogging goal to join the community of helpful and sharing needlepoint souls.   Most of us love to share our needlepoint projects (regardless of what stage of "finished" they are in) and also to get advice from other great stitchers in our network.  Besides just a photo gallery of our works in progress, it's fun to have a little more dialogue, er...monologue, about why we selected the stitches we did, how we changed up a pattern, and how we made a design our own. 
I know how much I love to see what other people stitch so I’ll share a few of my favorite pieces with you…

XOXO,
Suzanne










5 comments:

Steph's Stitching said...

Darling canvases. Have I seen these somewhere before???

Suzanne said...

probably on the PFOS blog...I've been a guest blogger on there site several times. :)

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Oh, my! These are wonderful! Thanks for sharing the happiest Christmas collection I've seen in a long time.

Suzanne said...

Thanks for boosting my ego! (picture giant smile) XOXO

NCPat said...

Gorgeous! Love the beaded wine glass!