Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Black cat crossed your path lately?

I stitched this little ornament in 2005 when I first learned to needlepoint - not bad for a beginner.  


I have a few other halloween ornaments but not many.  Last year I bought a silver wire/crystal ornament tree that I can use all year round and change out ornaments with the season and/or holiday.   I am notorious for buying more canvases to stitch instead of spending money to send completed projects to finisher.   It's really getting silly how many completed canvases I have but how few that are "finished".   Someday......sigh.

XOXO,
Suzanne

2 comments:

Steph's Stitching said...

Very cute. How about a picture of the tree????

Suzanne said...

great idea! I will do that when I get back. I'm off to Orlando to get motivated by Tony Robbins....everyone better watch out when I get back, huh? Might be inspired to do GREAT things!